If we created your wedding stationery, or you've booked us to design stationery for your forthcoming wedding then we want to hear from you!
Here at The Pretty in Print Company we get to work with so many couples all planning their unique weddings and we'd love to see and share details from your special day with other brides and grooms to be. Your very own news article about your big day will be a souvenir to keep forever and a great way to share memories with your guests as well as being an inspiration to other couples.
If you are interested in having your wedding featured, just get in touch here in the first instance.
Things you will need to provide in order for your featured wedding blog to be created:
- Permission from the photographer to use their images (please inform them their work will be credited wherever used which may be on our website and social media pages)
- A selection of images for us to choose from to include things such as (you don't need to cover all of these categories, just those you can and anything you feel is particularly special/important):
- The dress (include a handful of you in the dress ensuring one or two show it full length)
- Wedding party outfits
- Your wedding stationery
- The cake
- The venue
- Quirky details
- A few words about each of the images, including reasons behind the choices and also the supplier details (which can be a website or phone number, Facebook page etc)
- Anything you learnt or do's and don'ts for wedding planning and on the day to help other couples
Once written, the feature would be published on our blog and shared across our social media pages. You can see an example of a wedding in our Featured Weddings series by clicking here.
Stay in touch!
For Facebook, click here (the first place we post blog links, plus new product info, offers and more)
For Twitter, click here (what we're up to, blog links, useful info, product info, offers and more)
For Pinterest, click here (related mood boards, blog posts and more)
For Instagram, click here (first looks on new designs, bespoke items, behind the scenes snaps and more)
See you there!
I always think buying gifts for Mother's Day is harder than for a birthday; there's a little more sentiment behind it. The months and years seem to roll around so quickly these days and each year seems to get a bit harder!
I've actually started a kind of present diary now, I make a note of what I get people (mainly family) so that I can refer back to it; I can also make notes of gift ideas I think of throughout the year. It helps avoid repeating presents too!
With Mothers Day just around the corner, I've put together a list of my favourite gifts for Grandma (or Nanny, Nana, Granny, whichever name you use!).
From doughnut walls to abstract masterpieces, wedding cake trends continue to evolve, but what will be big in 2018?
I've got the low-down together with some gorgeous examples to get those creative juices flowing!
I don't know about you, but I always feel like a Valentine's gift has to hit the right tone. Somewhere there has to be some kind of meaning or romance to make it worthy of being presented on the day of love!
Well, I've spent hours exploring ideas to fit the bill (and the budget) and assembled my ten favourites here.